Elements of Life: 12 Bridges Back to You
Element 1: Individuality
“Alive within the energy field of every single one of you is a light so abundant, so overwhelmingly alive, that to touch upon it would fill your longing heart.” Bartholemew, Reflections of an Elder brother
This is the first audio in the 12 Bridges Back to You program because Individuality is the basis of your diverse and personal greatness, genius, and happiness.
You will discover how to recognize and unearth your own powerful individuality.
- Are you allowing your children, your friends and family, or even your job to experience the best of who you are?
- What unique aspects of yourself do you wish to share with them?
- What’s holding you back?
Element 2: Faith
Preview “Faith” Now:
“As soon as we learn to trust ourselves, we will know how to live.”
Element 2 is Faith: Faith in who you are most naturally, most uniquely. Faith in who you are becoming and faith that within every circumstance lies an opportunity to move in the direction of your greater self.
- Learn to identify your inauthentic ways of being and what it’s costing you.
- Do you trust your gut feelings?
- Learn more about the ever-flowing energy that supports your deep desires.
Element 3: Passion
Preview “Passion” Now:
“If you bring forth what is within you
what you bring forth will save you.
If you do not bring forth what is within you,
what you do not bring forth will destroy you.” The Gospel of Thomas
Why is passion an important part of our lives? In taking responsibility for and listening to our passion, we allow it to lead us to our greater selves, opening us up to embody our happier, more powerful, and more authentic selves. Learn what it means to be responsible for your passion in life and how to listen to what it’s telling you.
- Find ways to unearth and better define your passion.
- What major addition to your life would make you deeply joyful?
- What minor subtraction from your life would make room for that joy?
Element 4: Courage
Preview “Courage” Now:
Courage is not the absence of fear but the judgement that something else is more important. Ambrose Redmoon
In order to have the experiences that inspire us into our greater selves, we must meet each day, each event, and each moment with courage.
But how can you do that?
- Is it really worth facing your fears head on?
- What is it costing you not to?
- How would your life be different if you did?
Element 5: Adventure
Preview “Adventure” Now: A single event can awaken a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born. –Antoine de St. Exupery
Do you feel alive? Excited? Curious? Or do you feel like you’re living in a box, a world that has been rigidly formed with seemingly no room for originality or growth? In this chapter, you’ll explore the correlation between adventure and the evolution of who you truly are.
- Are you afraid to venture out of your comfort zone?
- When was the last time you did something adventurous in your own back yard?
- Do you feel safe where you are but yearning for more?
Element 6: Freedom
Preview “Freedom” Now:
Freedom is not the right to live as we please, but the right to find how we ought to live in order to fulfill our potential
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Do you know you are free to create the life you want to live? So what’s stopping you? Acting as your guide, Nia will help you pinpoint the instances where you’ve allowed your life, your surroundings, and your relationships to be created by default.
- What are you settling for in your life?
- Where do you want to reach for more or for something different?
- How would this change your work, your relationships, your pocket book?
Element 7: Balance
Preview “Balance” Now:
Life is like a bicycle: to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Failing to achieve a point of perfect balance is not what we have to be aware of. The real concern is in getting stuck in achieving that single point of imbalance. In this audio, you’ll learn what a balanced life might look like for you as an individual, and you’ll create steps to move you in that direction.
- Are you creating your life or is life creating you?
- Get the 5 keys that move you into balance.
- Thought: Balance is something you move through not a point you achieve.
Element 8: Forgiveness
Preview “Forgiveness” Now:
Forgiveness does not change the past. But it breaks the chains that bind our past to our future.
In this very powerful seminar, Nia shares some very personal anecdotes and examines the many different facets of forgiveness: the power it contains and the incredible need for the giving and receiving of it. She asks some very poignant questions, helping you recognize the areas in your life where a lack of forgiveness is keeping you from moving forward.
- What person, event or perceived failure has put you in a state of “against”?
- Are you ready to let go of grudges, anger, and blame to step into freedom?
- Is someone always pushing your buttons?
Element 9: Inspiration
Preview “Inspiration” Now:
“Your clarity, your joy, your genius will not come solely through the contemplation of what has been. It will come through the infinite possibilities that have yet to be.”
“When you’re inspired, you are an inspiration. You cannot separate one from the other.” In this seminar, you’ll learn not only the importance of inspiration but also how to access it. Nia gives you a very clear plan of action for finding and connecting with the inspiration you are desperately seeking.
- Do you know what inspires you?
- What is in you that inspires others?
- Learn where to go and what to do when you’re “stuck.”
Element 10: Transformation
Preview “Transformation” Now: Transformation is not change, but finding the essence of who we are.
Working from the premise that “change is unavoidable, evolution inevitable, transformation is a choice,” Nia helps you create habits that bring you to your most powerful perspectives. Learn how to harness the unavoidable winds of change and ride them to your ultimate destination: the life you deeply desire.
- Would you like to overcome the one problem that seems to show up over and over again?
- What is limiting the perception of your own self-worth?
- What is “the essence of who you are?”
Element 11: Practice
Preview “Practice” Now:
“Practice does not discriminate. Practice is practice. Whatever you are habitually doing, you are becoming.” Nia Peeples
In this audio, Nia will share four steps to identifying and purposefully implementing practices that will help you create the life of your dreams.
- What practice in your daily life isn’t in alignment with your true nature?
- What unintentional habits have crept into your life?
- Have you become someone you no longer recognize?
Element 12: Love
Preview “Love” Now:
“You, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” -Buddha
We need to embrace who we are, where we are, and how we are.
Wrapping up the entire seminar series, Nia shares her most evocative piece of insight that “what needs to come at the end isn’t another anecdote or list or question. What needs to come at the end is what is needed most to begin: love, especially self-love.”
- Are you ready to embrace who you are, where you are, and how you are?
- Do you understand your own value?
- Uncover your true feelings about yourself and learn to recognize your own beauty and greatness.
Remember, when you sign up, you’ll receive
- 12 audios recorded in high-quality sound by Nia herself (that’s over 6 hours to listen to at your own pace, in your own home or car!)
- 75+ page workbook – one chapter for each audio
- The Forgiveness Journal- Complete with a guide to help you discover hidden bits of anger and resentment in your life, this tool gives you the space to contemplate and discover as well as the affirmations to help you work it all out.
- Life Sculptor- One of EOL’s most powerful tools, this workbook gets right down to the nitty gritty, helping you examine certain aspects of your life and create specific, quantifiable goals to make some real change.
You made me see I’m worthy of being loved!
She not only encourages, but provides a plan to achieve these goals & to find the best in ourselves.
Absolutely LOVED this! It’s like Nia was sent to remind me I’m worthy & have value!
Very inspiring. Everything I’m working on!
This really helped me get a new perspective on life and to gain self confidence & forgiveness.
I loved Nia’s voice, like listening to an old friend…I felt Inspired.
Loved the anecdotes and powerful exercises, so honest and down to Earth.